Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Epic Road Trip

Northern Adventure


Happy Canada Day!

I really have been very few places out of New York and New England. I always have wanted to see Canada. I've heard that the highways are clean and speed limits are unheard of.

My love of forests and wilderness would certainly be satisfied.

As for weather, I enjoy it really cool so North is always my favorite direction.

An excellent road trip is more about who you are with than where you're going.

My dog would absolutely be by my side and I have a few friends that I would enjoy as well.

No schedules, meals when hungry and stops as they seem interesting.

Powered by Plinky

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog. And my favorite scene in Spaceballs is when she gets mad because they're shooting at her, and she is unruffled until it messes up her hair. NOW, they've gone too far! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete